There are 7 chakras in the body and they are the energy centers of our human body.
What is Chakra Meditation?
Chakra is the energy center of the body of the human being.
There are 7 chakras in the human body. They are:
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional relations: Survival instincts such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional relations: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional relations: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above heart.
Emotional relations: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate.
Emotional relations: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes.
Emotional relations: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected with our spiritual self .
Location: At the very top of the head.
Emotional relations: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
Chakra Meditation to your overall wellness and health.